Archery 2009

P

powellpounder

Just wondering with two days down of the bow lets see some of the trophys to get us losers with no tags something to drool about.

Not from me. I got up there and had to pull out opening morn becuse I was sick when I went in and now I'm very sick. so I will be siting here just like you guys trying to get better so I can get back in there!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

hope you get better elkohunter and thats its not the swine. We had our family get during the 4th of july and it kicked all of ar buts for a few weeks. good luck and get better

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 05:21PM (MST)[p]one of the govenors tags got filled this weekend, not archery. 246 inches. his picture is in the mule deer forum.

I hunted 5 days and didn't find one I wanted to go after but I saw lots of bucks. Had two first timers with me. First time archery hunters and first time deer hunters. One got a shot on a forky and shot over his back. But a very fun time. I'll be going back out on the 8th to get serious.
Elkohunter, sorry to hear about you getting sick on the opener and yes, swine flu is going around. Hope you get better soon and are able to get out and get a monster. fatrooster.

well at least you guys had fun. Ya I went to the Dr. and got some meds so we'll see. I need to get over this crap!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Here are a few of those pictures of my brothers 035 Antelope. This antelope weighed over 200 pounds. Its head is huge. The Bottom picture is of my Dad and Brother. The buck was shot with the CS Montec 100 grain and went 50 yards.

4a79b32d1db69b91.jpg

4a79b5222ab05077.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-09 AT 01:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-09 AT 01:50?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-09 AT 01:48?PM (MST)

It took 3 days but he finally came in for his last drink. Sure he's not the biggest out there but he's mine and was the one I had been watching. 1 tag down, 3 to go!
4a79e18755527d2f.jpg

4a79e2fd607fb7b3.jpg

good luck to all this weekend. Going after elk with my bow for the weekend. This cold is way cool for Aug. good luck

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom