Archery Bookcliffs HELP

X

XXX

Ok i know i see this alot on here and thought to ask for some help and maybe some pics of deer in the area. I live up north and dont have much time to scout I do however know a little about the area. Just looking for as much as i can. Would like to know about the best way you guys think to get up on top? I will be pulling a 20 foot camp triler. PM me Thanks

Check the other posts for info on how to get into the area. It's been covered extensively.

Check the other posts for the photos you seek. They're all over the place.

There are at least 4 active posts right now discussing the archery hunt in the books.

Learn to use the search feature.

Oh yeah....welcome to the forum!

There are no secrets to archery hunting the book cliffs. Drive to the Book Cliff Divide Road, turn left or right, and start picking between the many 130-140 class bucks with an occasional 150-170 class buck now and again to add a little excitement.

There are pros and cons to coming in from both the north (through Ouray on Seep Ridge Road) and from the south (I-70 through Hay or East Canyon). I would not recommend pulling a trailer from the south as the roads are steep and a lot of switchbacks. The Seep Ridge road is long and nasty in places but much more level and gradual for pulling a trailer.

Good luck on the hunt. We have spent the last 3 years out there on the bowhunt with deer and elk tags in my family. It is an awesome place and a lot of fun.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom