Archery Deer Down

bowguy

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-14 AT 05:11PM (MST)[p]SO after a few days of Full moon, Thunderstorms and then right into hot and windy..yep not stellar condition...on day 6 with time running out I took this plan B buck. A nice old mature buck heavy to the top.

unit 22

yep there were a few larger bucks, but never could get them on the same page. So for this day,, two old guys came out of the woods.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/37932014-08-16_07.39.59-1.jpg

Don't shoot til your ready!

Mother natural has been down right means to the Nevada bow hunters this year. Congratulations on a very nice buck. That buck has out smarted a lot of hunters to get that old. One of my friends is hunting that same area right now with his bow and he has seen some good bucks, but they stalks have not worked out in his favor yet.

Dillon

You did great. Congratulations. Very nice buck.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

So not to jump subjects..yes I do believe the picture is of good standard. I try to lead by example as I preach to freinds and fellow outdoor enthusiasts that nowadays not only is there no excuse or need for poor or tasteless images, but you'll get way more miles out of a good image and it takes very little extra time.

This and a good majority of my posted images are self timers with my cell phone:)

Not looking for your honey hole, but where you hunting the northern or southern part of the area and what elevation were you seeing most of the bucks in? Thanks!

Middle, And the buck were scattered to all elevation.

This is a huge unit and there are deer in most location, for sure some location house more numbers, but finding bucks should not be an issue.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom