Archery Permit on Sportsman Package

BackSlider

I renewed my sportsman package at the end of December. I logged back into my account to check something recently and noticed that my archery permit did not automatically come with the sportsman package. I was able to add it for $0 charge, but I can't figure out why it didn't automatically come with it as it always has before. I can't even set it to auto renew, but the muzzleloader, salmon, steelhead, and the annual access/depredation fee can be set to auto renew.

Anyone else have this issue?

license.JPG

When I bought mine at sportsman’s the clerk asked if I wanted it, I thought that was weird then when they printed it was not on there so they had to reprint

I just did mine online and I added it off the list of options. I thought it was automatically going to be on there but when I saw the archery permit option I just added it.

Mine did the same thing when purchased at Sportsman's, I went to the local F&G office and the lady added it for me. She said they have a glitch in the system and it's not auto populating on like the rest of the permits do and they have not given any formal training to the vendors to ask or to add it automatically for all Sportsman's package purchased.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom