Archery Question

pugs

Guys, I am looking for some expertise concerning archery equipment. I am about as green as can be when it comes to bow hunting. I am looking into expanding my hunting opportunities and purchasing all necessary equipment. I live in Northern Utah and am wondering if anyone can give me any pointers or suggestions where would be the best place to purchase and set up this equipment. If you also have suggestions as to type of equipment I would greatly appreciate it. If I am going to get started in this I would like to do it right. I know alot of you are experts in this. Thanks for your help.

Pugs

First thing i would do is decide if youre wanting new or used equipment. To get set up right with new gear go to Wilde Arrow in centerville. They will help you decide what bow is best for you, draw length, draw weight, arrows, quiver, broadheads, etc...obviously your budget comes in to play when buying it all... check out ksl.com if you want barley used to used gear. read reviews online and do a lot of research.

Another good place to go is Top of Utah Archery in Logan.

I just recommend you go to a legitimate archery Pro Shop and not a box store, the box store guys typically don't know enough to really give you all the unique help that you need to get a proper setup and tune.

Grizzly

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom