ARCHERY UNIT 55

ILbowhunter17

HAS ANYONE ARCHERY HUNTED UNIT 55 IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS? i NOW HAVE THE POINTS TO DRAW THIS UNIT AGAIN. i WILL BE OUT THERE BEFORE SEASON ATLEAST A WEEK OR TWO. HOPEFULLY WILL RUN INTO SOME BUCKS OVER 5 YEARS OLD. THANK YOU

Lots of pressure up there now...most are using Secret Service ear buds with a glassing posse telling them every time the buck blinks..not fair chase not ethical not respected by me..lots of conflict and drama..got to get in front of the other guy..and if a special deer is found....the auction tag boys will be "sending it" form a 1000 30 seconds after legal light Sep 2nd.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom