Archery Unit 62 or 65 elk???

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
I'm between burning 13 NR PPs and drawing MY unit (tons of elk, small bulls) so I need to hunt an OTC unit this year

I want to learn a Co. OTC archery elk unit by huntin it 2 out of every 3 years til I can't do it anymore. I'm looking at these two units. Can anyone give me some general info???

I have horses and I'm willing to hunt that mountain you always thought would be good.

I think unit 21 1st rifle would be great if you were to put in the time and effort, it borders an awsome utah unit, and them bulls dont always know the border. it isnt over the counter, but it isnt a hard draw. i think its otc for archery, but not sure with out looking.

I have hunted 62 for the last 6 years during the archery season for elk and have gone 6 for 6 on raghorns and this past year missed a toad the second day before taking a 5x5. pm me and let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I can help

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom