Arctic Monkeys

202typical

Long Time Member
I will be buying this groupd album simply on principle. Well said and truthful. Below is just a portion of the article. The rest can be read here http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070705025637.vyh5u7g0&show_article=1

Arctic Monkeys shiver at Live Earth 'hypocrisy'
Jul 4 10:57 PM US/Eastern

Rock group Arctic Monkeys have become the latest music industry stars to question whether the performers taking part in Live Earth on Saturday are suitable climate change activists.

"It's a bit patronising for us 21 year olds to try to start to change the world," said Arctic Monkeys drummer Matt Helders, explaining why the group is not on the bill at any of Al Gore's charity concerts.

"Especially when we're using enough power for 10 houses just for (stage) lighting. It'd be a bit hypocritical," he told AFP in an interview before a concert in Paris.

Bass player Nick O'Malley chimes in: "And we're always jetting off on aeroplanes!"

finally, a celebrity with common sense, why does the world think rockers & movie stars have all the best ideas, are they gods, maybe to some, not to me, I call all of them hypocrites, especial Gore the hore.......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom