Are You Into Racing?

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-17-05 AT 10:06PM (MST)[p]I was an amateuer motocross racer for about 10 years and loved it.
I also got into drag racing, I LOVE to watch those 7000 horsepower, nitro burning monsters.
Check out John Force's website.
You will need your headphones for full effect!
ENJOY!
http://www.johnforce.com/intro.html

Being originally from the south I grew up with NASCAR. Ernhardt and Petty were my guys.

In my teens and early twenties, I was indestructible and immortal! Motocross and bike road racing (250 and 500), SCCA in Austin Healy's, MGA's, and Alfa's, and the NHRA was Stock, SS, Gas and Altered. Somewhere along the way I learned about gravity and pain, got married, had kids, turned responsible. :)

Now the kids are all talking me back into street rod building. I guess a guy should have some hobbies.

Funny.
I hear ya Blank.
Just the other day,while looking at some of my old photos, I had to explain to my twelve year old kid, that doing one handed wheelies down the street on your motorcycle with no helmet or shirt isn't as cool as it looks.
(Even if it was back then).
HH.

Yeah, every once in a while I might have to pick a lock, or hot wire one of the kids cars, and just explain to them that I wasn't always the prince I am now. When it comes to cars and bikes, some things you just never forget. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom