ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

muleywhisperer

I met a guy last night at Wally world who was buying ammo. Quickly the conversation went to deer and elk hunting and how excited he was to now live in New Mexico and to be able to hunt. I asked him where he was from and he said Montana. I asked him how the hunting in Montana was and he said it was great up until accumulated too many points and had acquired a lifetime ban from hunting there. I guess my face said it all when I asked him, are you kidding me?

Should people with revocations of there hunting or fishing privileges in other states be allowed to apply here in New Mexico or any other for that matter? I know that if there is unpaid child support there is a data base that don't allow them such privileges. Is there a shared data base that keeps rule breakers from hunting or fishing in all states during the length of there revocation? If not would you support it or be against it?

Guy could be banned here too.
We have mutual agreements with other states I believe...but then again look who's got drivers lic...........

If you're banned in one state IT counts for 39 other states as well. So now you have a guy hunting your state that shouldn't be.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It is sad but true, if you have spent any time hunting in NM you have become sicken with the lack of laws and rules. Rules and laws that only law abiding citizens follow. Also Only in our state can a felon hunt with a bow which is just as deadly as a firearm, it is my belief that if they have been convicted of such crimes to gain the status as a felon they shell not be allowed to possess such a weapon much less hunt.

+1 JFBNORTHERNHUNTER

But what good do laws do if a they don't follow them? It's obvious they didn't follow the rules before, or they wouln't be a felon.

Bloodtrail I can not agree with you more. If they followed the Laws and Rules they would be in trouble with the law. Second, i have never meet an honest criminal and do know that study's conducted by many different Colleges and private groups show most criminals will offended again. I guess G&F will do anything for a $ even if it puts me and you and there officers in danger.

Hell, you can sneak into the USA and be ILEGAL and live here free as a bird so who's going to worry about a hunter banned from another state these days ? People see all this crazy BS going on every where today, they damn sure aren't concerned about this guy.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom