Area 021

woundedrabbit

I told my buddy to put in for area 221 for deer, however he somehow put in for 021 and drew the tag. It's a late tag in December and I have never been in this area before. We live in Vegas and i'm just wondering if the deer tag is worth the drive.
any help would be much appreciated!! If we decide to go hunting this will be his first deer.

We had it in 03 and hunted 12 days. We finally got a little weather toward the end and I shot a spindley 3 pt about 25". We hunted ft. Sage, Dogskin and 7 lakes. It was tough. After the hunt I have learned we should have hunted toward the north end of the unit on Dogskin or on the Nevada side of the Pettersons. They do have some bruisers come down, and as always they are where you find them. I dont know if the fires over north of Susanville and Doyle, and into 015 will push some deer down into that unit due to lack of feed by December?? Good luck.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom