Area 18 could use some help ASAP

6x7

Very Active Member
We have been planning all summer been out there scoutin once have our spot all planed out for a one week backpack hunt in about 2 miles,then the girl friends boss tells her she cant have the time off ,thats our first low blow she turned the tag back in.But all is not lost my pal still has a muzzy tag hes stooked he has never hunted out of state,so now its just gona be me and him so we can hunt hard and hike around not have the GF to accomadate to.But low and behold the second low blow hits me last night playing softball,I have never got hurt playing ball in over 20 years and I sprained my ankel and bad backpackings out,anybody out there know of some areas you can glass from the road where the deer hang out because thats all I am going to be up too,he can take off on foot after we glass something up thanks.
6138100_1580.jpg

1933100_1582.jpg

I did go to the doc,the guy I rotate in the outfield with is a foot doc he set me up with a 8 am appointment,it is just a bad sprain they took pics.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom