area 22 buck

mlycrzy

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-07 AT 03:48PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/47113cc102c1214d.jpg
47113ceb03209647.jpg

47113d2703994c61.jpg

This was the buck I took on the 7th. Spent alot of time scouting and honing my shooting skills so I would be confident when I got my chance. I passed on a few decent bucks until I saw this heavy dude. He was a tough old bugger as he went 200 yard after I took out both lungs. I love the character on this buck. He is very tall and heavy, and his right eye was badly damaged some time ago from fighting or from some other injury. He is the biggest bodied buck I have ever seen on the ground. We figured he was pushing 290 lbs on the hoof. I am grateful for the opportunity I had to hunt this year and take such a beautiful old warrior of a buck. Good luck to all those still in the field or who will soon be.
Justin

Great buck Justin. We ended up with a small 4x3 on the last day but I'll be heading out again this Friday with my son. He picked his grades up enough to make the hunt. I scouted a big 30" 5x4 for him and I know exactly where he lives. I hope I can put him on it. Give me a call with your story. Great job!
Corey

Congratulations on a great buck. 022 is in my back yard. Good to see there are still some nice ones around. I can't get seem to get that tag.

Great buck and a fine example of a quality, mature buck that doesn't score. Rather look at that everyday then some 180" bucks I've seen. Congratulations!!

not deep forked but an AWESOME MASSIVE BUCK. dont take me wrong, i know i would have shot him too!! no second thoughts. (unless a bigger buck was standing by him)

~818j Amature Rider~
?Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides know they're in the game.?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom