AREA 42 ANTELOPE HELP

K

KOLROC

MY 12 YEAR OLD SON DREW HIS FIRST ANTELOPE TAG. I KNOW THERE IS SOME WALK IN HUNTING LAND AND HMA. DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY LANDOWNERS WHO WILL ALLOW HUNTING. WILLING TO PAY REASONABLE TRESPASS FEE. ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED.

You can get a list of land owners who might allow access hunting by calling the WY Game and Fish office in Cheyenne and asking for the landowner list to hunt Area 42. I checked the list 3 or 4 years ago and the only yes I got was from a lady who had a ranch in the southern part of 42. She wanted $300 for access. I ended up hunting the walk-in area and shooting a small buck. I hunted later in the season (1st week of Oct)and there were plenty of does and small bucks but nothing of any size. I talked to the ranch owner and he said the walk-in area got hammered the first 2 weeks of gun season. That was a few years ago so things could be different now. Good luck. Hope your son finds one that makes him happy. That is what matters - not the size.

Tim

I have shot many antelope,bucks and does,and everyone is a trophy to me.Everyone has the memory of the hunt,that is the real trophy.
Good luck and have fun.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom