Area 6

larrbo

Very Active Member
We have 4 deer points this year and are concidering area 6. Any reports on the hunting the past few years would be appreciated. Thanks.

My son had it last year.Early season.Didn't do well so I can't tell you where to go, but I could tell you where not to go.PM me if you want. Just let me know here that you did or I might not get it for awhile. Don't check my PM's very often. Dean.

My cousin and I hunted area 6 this year we were seeing 20 bucks a day. A lot of average bucks nothing to monsterous ended up taking a 4x4 that scored 171.

171 is a real good buck. I guess if we put in I really need to do my homework and figure out what areas to hunt.

unit 067

4989e05f0b8c3423.jpg

unit 153 Bucks (3bucks in pic)

4989e0a40d6e1fb4.jpg

unit 111

4989e0ed0eafda50.jpg

Thats excactly where im applying again and i hunted there last year killed a super tall 5x4 above midas but....me and my cousin discovered a new little mountain behind a ranch where weve seen LOTS of HUGE bucks and got lots of pitures too. The ranch is located north of batttle mountain. theres also rumors about a big 36 incher out there somewhere.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom