Arizona application deadline extension

money

AZ Game & Fish commissioner just called me and told me their system is down and will be down until 11:59 p.m. tonight. He mentioned they will be extending the deadline and not to worry about trying to apply today because their system is down and your applications won't go through. He said if you still need to apply to get on after midnight tonight and it should be good to go. The commission is working on these issues and apologizes for any inconvenience. Since their system is down they cannot post this on their website and have asked us to spread the information as quickly as possible on sites like this one!

Please pass it on! I thank you..... I mean the commissioner thanks you.

yes! unit 9, 10, 1, 27, and 3a/3c are hurting bad from the blue tongue virus and the Game and Fish will not be issuing tags for those units. All applications should apply for unit 3b or your applications will be thrown out.

AZ Game & Fish commissioner just called me and told me their system is down and will be down until 11:59 p.m. tonight. He mentioned they will be extending the deadline and not to worry about trying to apply today because their system is down and your applications won't go through. He said if you still need to apply to get on after midnight tonight and it should be good to go. The commission is working on these issues and apologizes for any inconvenience. Since their system is down they cannot post this on their website and have asked us to spread the information as quickly as possible on sites like this one!

Please pass it on! I thank you..... I mean the commissioner thanks you.

website seems to be working fine now?

Some attempts at humor aren't really funny when they hurt people.
Not sure who it hurts? It would actually help if people believed me..... help draw odds that is. It's obvious that I am joking! The commissioner didn't call me at all... He told me in person. Because I no doubt have that kind of pull in the world.

I thought it was an obvious attempt at humor. Whoever is sitting there with only hours left and scouring the internet for clues, I'm sorry.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom