Arizona Bear Hunting

H

hnt4bghrns

I have a hunt booked for a fall bear hunt in Arizona. It is a desert hunt they call it "Bears in the Pear." They claim the bears come out of the mountains and feed on the prickly pear fruit before a semi hibernation. Have or do any of guys out ther done a hunt like this? If so what did you think and what might I expect. I am going with a guide. Rincon Outfitters, anyone know em.
Thanks and look forward to your replys.
George

Good hell boys, I leave this site for a couple of months and when I come back I don't know anybody here. What happened to everybody? Ed, CB, PumaGuy, Mulehound, Waycool, Catmando, anyone, hello!!!

Well George I can't help you much cuz I don't know anything about Rincon Outfitters. Is it a hound hunt or spot and stalk?

I know if you went Bear Hunting with Stan, Ed and Myself I could tell you exactly what to expect. You could expect to go home with a couple of things... a bear, some permanent liver damage, most likely a social disease with origins in Gallup, NM. You could expect some fights at the tree, mostly with other hound guys but occasionally the dogs like Sam and Ace. You could expect plenty of scantily clad women in camp, that left their morals in Shiprock, and you could expect daily raids on camp by the DEA, INS, and US Fish and Wildlife. You could expect wolf stew for dinner, desert tortuoise jerky for snacks and basted bald eagle breast for supper.

Amigo, when you hunt with me, Stan and Ed, you'll go home with your bear, but more importantly you'll go home with permanent and long lasting psychological damage, a new girlfriend, some great memories, and a felony conviction on your record and a pending paternity lawsuit.

I hope you get at least some of that experience hunting with the Rincon boys. Happy hunting. -Junkyard Dawg

I hope you are in shape. Some of the guides from Rincon that I have meet are pretty good, other ones leave something to be desired from what I hear. If the pears or acorns are in and you are in shape you should see bears. Be prepared to shoot longe range as well. Good luck

Bret M.

Rincon does a pretty good job for bears. I will almost guarantee you will get a shot but it may be a verrry long one like bret said. be prepared for the long poke
Tom

George, I've guided for them before and they should be able to put you on a bear. Have they said what unit you will be hunting? Ask Rom to guide you personally.

Scott

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom