Arizona charges??

TipMOver

Do any of you guys remember when the Az. charges start hitting the CC's? It seems like it should be in the next week or two but I know that they have had their hands full with some computer problems. Whaddaya think?

Not too sure, but if my memory serves me correct, my card didn't see a hit until the very last. I think a couple days after which I thought was strange....

I'm thinking it won't be until closer to the end of the month. The draw results are usually available by phone/puter by the end of the third week or so, so I'm thinking we'll know by late the week of the 17th.

S.

:)

They will make the charges before results are posted, to ensure the cards are good. But this year is a guess, a new contractor after suspending the cards for a year. Plus the previous year was messed up with the lawsuit tags. So who knows? They say results will be out by July 28.

Actually, they say tags will be in the mail by the 28th. It usually takes the G&F's at least 3 days to get the tags printed and mailed after the draw results are announced.

It seems like I was reading,maybe on their web site,that the funds needed to be available for sucessful applicants by Aug.1. But I would have funds ready NOW.Do not depend on AZGFD for much of anything.Now that I think about it,it was in a email they sent me after the last days computer problems they had.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom