Arizona Deer Question

B

bulleyfever

Does any know any info about these units.6A,6B,10,17A,19A.How big are the bucks there.Number of deer u see.how many bucks ,how many big bucks u might see.thanks

The units YOU have picked ??? Unit 10 probally would be "BEST",for a GOOD buck.A hunter only has too venture into the "Black Cat Tavern" in Seligman and take a LOOK at some GOOD bucks that come from this unit,that are pictured on the Walls.Good Luck,Az apps deadline is June 8th ---

There are good bucks in all those areas.. Just a matter if you can find them or not, There are not as many good bucks as the strip.. but there are a few on all those areas.

Where is the famous arizona strip? I have never hunted in arizona but I always hear people talking about the strip!

The strip is between the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and The Utah Boarder, Area 12 and 13... Mostly 13 though.

Unit 12 will be the best for the quantity and quality of the deer. The Arizona strip has good genetics but the amount of deer for the area covered is small. If you can draw it you'll need a guide or do allot of scouting. It's a tough hunt! I've been trying to draw unit 12 for the past 3 years, and still no luck. One of these days I'll get it. Best of luck. Mickeyelk

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom