ARIZONA DRAW RESULTS UPDATE

A

azhntr

OK, UPDATE ON DRAW - Many credit card companies thought the way the charge was coded by azgfd that they were "fraud" charges. Therefore they were rejected and the next person in line was drawn... problem here is the person rejected was notified and not too happy... Look for a commission meeting soon to see how azgfd will rectify this situation... Bottom line: Don't get too excited yet, having your credit card charged may be reversed and YES, just one more reason to GET RID OF THE ONLINE DRAW!!!! Don't go out and buy any equipment quite yet!!!

Why not just get the drawing right all the other states don't seem to have a problem.

Do you work for azfg or one of the credit card companies. Prove this theory. There was no problem with cards the first few days so why all the sudden cc companies think its fraud. Most cc companies or banks will notify you of pending charges for you to approve or not. I just had it happen someone charged on my card at midnight at home depot online bank notified me and I told no wasn't me so they denied the transaction. The cc & banks are not going to just start denying transactions.

AZGFD could screw up a wet dream.

If this is true they finally enter this century with online apps then screw it up

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Just like the Trevon Martin case. I will wait until all the facts come out before I pass judgement. It is too easy to speculate and point fingers without accurate information. By now, it is apparent things didn't go as planned. Exactly what? Only the azgfd knows.

Good luck to all those that applied.

even if it was true, doesn't seem that there was any problem with the APPLICATION system. just the payment processing step.
you do know even when we sent in paper applications, they were still entered into...... a....... COMPUTER (gasp!)

Get to do it all over again with deer and sheep. I won't get too concerned unless this continues after 4/20.

that statement was posted by someone that is just starting rumors. It was posted on the AZ depts facebook page by someone. I am calling BS on this one.

I'm not worried I drew a a tag, So it good to go.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

This was just told to me by a reliable source. I can't obviously say 100% it is the truth. And I hope it is not. Just sharing on this forum what I heard. We can all do with it what we want. I suppose if we get results early next week it was a "RUMOR" and if we hear that the commission is going to meet then it just may be the truth. What we do know is that something went "wrong" with the credit card charges and /or the method of the charge. I was only passing what I heard along... I hope it is false as I drew an Antelope tag...

Good Luck!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-12 AT 05:05PM (MST)[p]Guys: There is a legitimate problem with the way AZ processed some of the credit cards on the people who drew that resulted in the companies denying access to funds to pay for the licenses. Here is a post from one of the affected people who put this up on the OYOA site run by BigFin and notice the last sentence:

Today, 03:04 PM
CABugle
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2010

My card was one of the rejected cards. I had plenty of funds however, the game and fish charged my card a second time before the first transaction could go through resulting in my card shuting down do to fraudulent activity. The Game and Fish called me and had me fill out a petition which they said should be taken care of by this next Tuesday.

They also said that a ton of people have been affected by this.

CABugle

This type of thing happens alot in other states draws as well. My CC company denied the purchase of my Utah Henrys tag two years ago and I about had a heart attack until I was told that UT tries to contact you 3 times to remedy the problem. Seems like an easy solution to me.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-12 AT 06:57PM (MST)[p]Come to think of it, when I put in my cc numbers on my Cabelas Visa card to pay for my Wyoming antelope application last month, I tried it 3 or 4 times and it wouldn't go through. I gave up and put it on my Mastercard and it went right through. We always have a zero balance on any of our cards at the end of a period, so I have no idea why the Visa kept getting turned down. I like to use it on stuff like that to gain Points.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom