Arizona EZ Fletch

N

NDBadlandsbucks

I bought one of these fletchers a few years back and only used it a few times, mostly just to fix fletching when one would get beat up. But a couple days ago I got a dozen shafts to build some arrows, I fletched them all with NAP Quickspin vanes in about 30 minutes, I really like this tool. I don't think that the other tools with the claps could do a dozen arrows as fast as the EZ Fletch. Does anyone else use one, what do you think.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

I have used one for the last year or so and I also have a bench mounted jig made by cabelas. The bench jig never gets used. I think the E-Z flecher can't be beat. It's easy to use and it's compact enough to take just about anywhere. I'd give it an A+

Mine has worked great for me. Fletched a half dozen arrows tonight in about 10 minutes

Yes it is fast BUT it's hard to get all the vanes the same distance from the nock all the time. I went to a BITZ and never looked back!!! Good Luck

I have used them both the Arizona EZ fletch, and the Bitzenburger. The arizona is faster, but the Bitz is by far the better fletching tool. It is a lot more consistant.After you get used to it, you can flech a dozen arrows, in less than thirty minutes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom