Arizona Javelina Help

antlersinc

I just found out that our group of three drew out for archery javelina in units 36A, 36B, and 36C. Four years ago we drew the same tag and connected on one pig but did not see the number we would have liked. Does anyone have any info on this unit and some good areas that we could look at?

Sorry I hunt in 33. I have seen pigs down by Pena Blanca, but no where specific. SOrry I am not much help. you may want to ask on coueswhitetail.com Good Luck.

all three of those units are great. Just get up high and glass,glass,glass. unless its very windy walking is a waste of time. if it is windy they will be in the washes almost at the bottom but not quite. you'll see lots of boarder patrol and even more illegals commin in.. they are hungry and thirsty so secure your camp.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-05 AT 03:13PM (MST)[p]antlersinc,
Will you be out for the archery, ham. I will be bird dogging for my niece on the rifle hunt and I am pretty familiar with 36a and b, mostly B and we have filled tags several years in a row and depending on what hunt you are doing, I may be able to show you or tell you where the honey hole is. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can talk.

HUNTERJOHN,
If you would not mind, I'm interested in info for 36A as well. This is my first Javelina hunt. I have sent you an email.

thanks,

ElkDeer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom