Arizona Strip Antler Growth Progress!!!!!

AZMIGHTYMULIES

Those of you Monster Muley Members who follow the Arizona page here closely know that I keep close attention to the Arizona Strip Conditions and that I provide continuous updates regarding precipitation received throughout the year for the upcoming hunting seasons , and provide my personal opinion on Antler Growth predictions . Well this year as I had predicted , Epic year !! It's like 2010 Season all over again !!
Here is a Buck I glassed up and snuck up within 30 - 35 yards to get this picture and several other pics of this 12x9 240"+ Giant Drop tine Buck . Watched this Buck for about 30 mins .
609879:2.jpg

Thank you for your updates. I'm sure it takes some time to do. I will be very interested in getting the updates as I have a 13B rifle tag this year. Looks like its shaping up to be good. I'm usually on the drier side of things.Thanks

mister twister : Congrats on a great tag ! You're in luck this year thats for sure . If you are not being Guided , pick an area or 2 and stick with those areas be persistent . Whether you pick Black Rock mt, Wolf hole , Segmiller , Tweeds , Whittmoore etc etc , literally there are 200"+ Bucks on every Mountain this year .

dmandoes : How'd I come up with the score you ask ? Well, having 20/15 Vision helps !!!!! lol . Jokes aside , I have tons of pics of this Buck even more current pic and judging everything, I know this Buck is in excess of 240" . The pic shown does not display all the Bucks points and character .

Heading out there tomorrow until Friday late night , so Saturday I'll post more pics of this Buck ... many more points on this Buck than what meets the eye !!!

LOL
I believe he has all 4 legs. The front 2 are inline with each other.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Par for the course. Mike said "heading out till late Friday. I'll post more pictures of this buck Saturday" Well no new pictures as of Wednesday night. WTF?

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom