Arizona Strip Muleys update

AZMIGHTYMULIES

We all know that the Credit Cards are being charged and the draw results will be revealed soon . I've already received numerous phone calls and emails from those that know they've either drew a 13a or 13b tag and are wanting to know what to expect this season . Some of these individuals have received mixed information about the conditions of the AZ Strip . So what's the "Real Deal" , and what can you, those who drew tags for 13a and 13b expect . This info is through my personal observation and my opinion, as I am likely out there observing mule deer more often than anybody else, all year long .
This season is going to be an average season . Antler development is a little slower, unlike last year or 2010 , which the past 2 years antler development was explosive !!! This years less antler development is due to less precipitation . The AZ Strip did not receive any precipitation for over 80 days up until just last wednesday of last week. If we would've received some rain in June things would be a little better . Nevertheless , this year will still be good regardless, due to the few good storms that did bring ample precipitation in the region right after the Bucks shed there antlers , all the way up too the Month of May .
Over the past week, there were 6 days in which the area received a ton of rain, thanks to the monsoon and antler development will finish off strong, w/ about a month of antler development to go !!! Ponds and water catchments are now full and all vegetation and feed is vibrant and alive !!! If this Monsoon trend continues, the best tactic in harvesting a buck of a life time will be spot and stalk , as the Giant bucks are not hitting water near as often as they were just 2 weeks ago now .
Congrats to all those whom acquire the #1 sought after tag . Take this once in a life time opportunity and Hire a reputable Guide .It's would be worth your while and worth the money for there services. No matter how many clients these Guides may have, these Guides are lucky to break even after all the time and money spent being out there on the AZ Strip searching for these Giant Bucks. I wish ya all the best of luck !!! Feel free to contact me w/ any questions by messaging me here, or my cell .
435-216-8126 . Please allowing me about 3 days to get back in touch, as I'm always on the AZ Strip . Thanks , Best Mike Foote . http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/158a67:11.jpg

Can you post any pics from some bucks from this year? Paint the background or whatever if you are worried about that. I love seeing those bucks up there, wish I could spend more time up there like you are able to. We need a road over the Grand Canyon:)

Mike,

I would also like to see some pictures when you have time to post. Thanks for the update. I have heard that the antler growth is far below average this year from a couple different people.

If anyone says that they're far below average, it's over exaggerated . I had to contact the Unit Manager Luke to address a problem , is why I'm home typing this . I'm headed back out this afternoon , be out until Monday . So Monday I'll post a pic or 2 .

607944:3.jpg

Would you shoot this CRAZY CACTUS BUCK ??? How can anyone hate these characters ???? LOL .

Great cam shots Mike, 1 point off max I think I will have to wait awhile for my tag.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom