Arizona unit 7 Antelope

H

huntin100

My lucky 13 year old boy drew first choice unit 7 rifle, non resident with three points!!! He is soooo excited! Last year he shot two muley bucks, Idaho and Wyoming, and a Wyoming speed goat. Any info or feed back would be appreciated. What is a realistic goal? Could pm me, or email [email protected] Thanks, Greg

First off Congrats on the tag!!! I went out with a close friend last year in Unit 7. He shot a 83 inch antelope on the third day of the hunt. I believe we saw one bigger buck during the day but he passed on it. During that day we watched our partner pass up 21 different mature bucks. Some good places to check would be the " walking cane ranch" off of Leupp road. Close by that spot is Merriam crater which also holds some good antelope. Anywhere in that general area will get you into antelope. There are some great spots to glass from around all the craters in this area. Let me know if you need any additional info. I can give you some road numbers Ect....

Thanks to everyone for the info. Much appreaciated! I'll get some maps and get back with you fine gentlemen. Thanks again. Greg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom