Arizona unit 7 rifle

90sRooster

I've never hunted unit 7 for mulley, I have a multi unit hunt for 9 and 7. Any suggestions on population and entry areas? 7 vs 9 ? Any thing will help I'm completely new to both units. I've hunted 18A an 10.

I hunted unit 9 for elk a few years ago and didn’t see many deer, but I wasn’t looking for them either. Lots of roads in that unit.

I've never hunted unit 7 for mulley, I have a multi unit hunt for 9 and 7. Any suggestions on population and entry areas? 7 vs 9 ? Any thing will help I'm completely new to both units. I've hunted 18A an 10.
Have you been seeing anything in 18A? We have hunted it so hard only to have no success. I have 4 days left and am really hoping to get something! Any tips? Thank you!- Km (16yo)

Have you been seeing anything in 18A? We have hunted it so hard only to have no success. I have 4 days left and am really hoping to get something! Any tips? Thank you!- Km (16yo)
Hey bud just seen this sorry for the late reply. I prob missed your hunt man I'm sorry but a heads up I usually head down to cotton wood cliffs there is alot high ground for glossing. I seen a decent 4x4 there last year during the Oct rifle. I couldn't close the gap on him. Not alot of ohv access so you'll be packing one out if you see one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom