Arlovski vs Shaub- UFC stats

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I wasn't able to watch UGC 174 but I was just checking to see who won the fights and came across these stats for the Arlovski/Shaub fight which Arlovski won. I'm wondering how he won if he lost every single category of striking and takedowns?

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC174

Was it another Diego Sanchez over Ross Pearson decision?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Haven't looked into it, but that Diego vs Ross fight was a joke. I don't know how 1 in 1,000,000 people could watch it and say Diego won?

Boring fight but Arlovski did all the damage. Schaub looked rough by the end. If the same judges scored the Hendricks vs St. Pierre fight Hendricks would have scored a unanimous decision. I personally like that style of judging, you have to inflict some damage.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Funny you bring up the GSP/Hendricks fight. I watched that fight as it happened and I, as well as everybody else thought Hendricks won that fight. There was no doubt in my mind. I taped the pay-per-view that night and decided to watch it again last night. I paid close attention to every aspect of the fight for each round. I mean I really kept an open mind. It was a razor close fight. Round 1 was a toss up...GSP took Hendricks down in like the first 45 seconds of the round but Hendricks got up quickly so it almost could've been forgotten about by the end of the round. Hendricks hit GSP with a flurry of elbows up against the fence so I figured that round could go either way. GSP won rounds 2,3 and 5 in my book. So, even if Hendricks won round 1, which I felt was a toss up, he still only won 2 rounds. A guy can do a lot of damage in one round so I don't think you can give the amount of damage THAT MUCH CREDIT. The rules are "who won each round"? There was no warrant for any 10-8 rounds so the damage doesn't come into effect if a guy wins 3 of the 5 rounds....IMO. I strongly urge you to watch the fight again...and keep an open mind. I'd really like to see them fight again.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Hey Wisz!

If you keep letting Ms Wisz watch UFC with You!

She's gonna Throw a Rear Nekid Choke on you!:D

(((LMAO!)))

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

As long as it's nekid we're all good. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom