Arnie Says " Show Me The Money"

H

huntindude

I see Arnie said if the other republican governors want to keep pass on their stimulus money he'll take it.

This should call their childish attempt at a political protest bluff, like anyone ever thought they'd turn down money, give me a break. while I think the stimulus is a joke any governor pretending they'd pass on the money is more pathetic.

Well well, Dude we do agree on something. Arnie is a joke, he thinks all he has to do is throw more money at the problems and they will be fixed.And he's not alone, most of the rest of the gov's have their hands out too.
Thanks, Doug.

But don't you find some humor in Apu, I mean Jindal of LA saying he may not accept the money when his state has a 2 billion dollar budget deficit? yes we know he's a republican front runner prospect for 2012 but who does he think he's kidding?

I thought Jindal announced he dropped out of the 2112 race?

Arnie is not a republican, he is a polititian. Republicans and democrats are all the same . They blame the people and each other to gain power.

I know these polititians have a little bit of common sense in economics,but they just keep justifying that higher taxes (bailouts) are the solution.
We and they know this doesnt work.

I think Arnie is a economic girly man.

Jindal is always in the news as a top contender, seems like a pretty bright guy and this stimulus resistance is a stunt geared towards national attention so I doubt his interest in 2012 is gone . it is interesting that the republicans have their first black chairman and their top prospect for 2012 is the son of Indian immigrants. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but considering the republicans on capitol hill are 98% white you have to wonder if the party is working on a new image.

Arnie is ok, I like his movies, and he's no worse than our POS governor.

Arnie is proposing a 10% tax on fees for playing golf.

Why doesnt he propose a 10% tax hike on people who join 24HR Fitness?

How bout a 10% tax hike on rental fees for his movies at Blockbuster?

Why not increase taxes 10% on actors ?

Arnie must be taking advice from that lib wife of his.He sucks.

California is too far gone, their liberal repressive government is chasing productive industry out of state faster than they can raise taxes, and that's pretty fricking fast.

Com'on now, you do realize Arnie is a conservative. besides, it isn't like the republicans have any heroes to spare at the moment, better be nice to him.

huntindude , please. If you think Arnie is conservative, you don't have a clue about politics.

A conservative wouldnt have his hand out taking tax payer money(bailout) and taxing people 10% for playing golf.

He needs to go back to movies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom