ARPAIO FOR PRESIDENT

Unless he told his officers to go out and stop every Latino you see and check for illegals, he will win the lawsuit. I would even venture to guess that the feds may know they can not win it, but went ahead and filed the lawsuit for political reasons to help them secure the Latino votes and to put him in his place for thumbing his nose at them.

In 30 years of law enforcement I have seen this happen several times and the main driving force was politics on some occasions involving local law enforcement agencies or officers.

If this is the case, the big loser is the average taxpayer who is footing the bill for both sides.

RELH

Dont think he hasnt thought of it.

As much as I dislike the guy personally I have and will continue to vote for him. He is a narcissistic self centered individual, but that seems to be just what is required for that office, cause he does it really well.

My favorite Sherrif Joe story was a few years ago, there was some college eco terrorist driving a gray Honda that was going from Idaho to Washington and maybe northern Utah, blowing up mailboxes and making a political statement about some crap. The manhunt was on, every news network was running the updates and breathlessly reporting about the danger we all were in. Well at that same time somebody left a big metal spider-looking creature in Sheriff Joe's front yard. He immediately called the bomb squad in, then called a press conference and tried to say it was the same guy. Like the kid just decided to make a detour from Idaho to Fountain Hills, Az just so he could drop a metal toy in Joe's lap. Trying to tap in to the national coverage this guy was getting cause his spotlight just isnt big enough.

Can't seem to find a wall streeter or a banker (who helped us crash into financial melt-down), but they can find a way to go after our own Law Enforcement.

We have criminals running our federal government, there is no doubt about it.

Even the liberals are complaining now. But the king has no shame.

Is this the same Justice Department that spawned Fast and Ferious and then lied about it, and continues to lie and stone wall?

Oh, that Justice Department. The one that is above the law.

Eel

Wether or not Arpaio's world is about to fall is still to be seen. I find it hard to believe Holder's Justice Department doing any damage to Arizona's laws or sherrif.
D.C. has slowly been changing to the worst government in history.
Wake up sheeple and smell the coffee.
Right in Arpaio on your ballot!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom