Arrest Report

viking421a

Here is the arrest report on Gates. Contrary to what some libs are trying to say he was not handcuffed in his home. He wasn't arrested until he followed the officer outside onto the porch continued screaming at him. He was warned several times to stop before being placed under arrest.

Gates is a racist, no question about it. Had he shown propper ID and shut his big mouth none of this would have happened.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0723092gates1.html

yep

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

He is a respected scholar and a renown activist and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't have put it past him to have staged the whole thing. HE acted "stupidly", the cop probably acted according to procedure but let him get under his skin just a little and then Obama acted "stupidly" and ran his mouth about it half cocked too. Then he worked his "Spin magic" and the cop still ended up being the one who stinks the most in this whole thing. Ridiculous.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

They had OJ red handed in '94 and how did that turn out. some you seem to think the legal system always works and that's a little nieve. add the fact Gates is a respected black scholar in his own home and it's real nieve.

Gates will say he was treated poorly and sujected to racial profiling and was so angry he followed the cop onto the porch to scold him. you can't see it coming? you can roll you report up and smoke it if Gates gets a good legal team and works his magic he has a better than even chance at not only cashing in but being a black hero for not backing down to the man.

Get of your " libs " crap this is common sense with law and race in America. if you think the police report ends the debate you live on fantasy island, Gates doesn't have to prove he was right the cop will have to prove he did nothing wrong and has never made even the slightest racial comment or the case is over. if you think you're mad now just wait if Gates decides to sue.

How in the HELL do you compare this case to the OJ case. Apples and oranges dumb dumb. In the OJ case, the investigators did screw it up but it really had nothing to do with race. In this case the cops did everything right and the black folks cry racism. Like I said before, let him sue. I hope he does and if he wins, then Obama will have started a huge race war in this country. I can promise you that the majority of people in this country side with the cops on this one. Gates has suffered no damage from his "stupidity" and if a stupid jury was to award him one dime out of this I think you would see law enforcement support for Obama plummet.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

I have to agree with Dude on this being a "Race" issue as was the O.J. Simpson case was. For some reason I do not think there will be a law suit by Gates, but I could be wrong.

As for a division in the races, I think Gates and Obama has set back any gains in that area since Obama was elected. I think many more moderate to liberal whites will be looking closer at Obama and thinking they may have elected a black person who just may be a racist after all.

Obama will be under a microscope after this for any further indications that he is a racist and just as evil as any KKK member is evil.

RELH

RELH, you may be right, but what media entity will be willing to............ "call a spade, a spade"......?

Californiahorn why do you keep reffering to Obama as black? he is as white as he is black and he looks more like a mexican.

If Obama was more white loking and didn't have any black friends you'd let him join the ranks of the whites then you could relaxe a little. your over reaction as if Obama was a black panther calling for the cops to die is showing your true colors.

Nobody gets sick of the race crap more than me but this is being way overblown by those seeking to turn it into a big deal. we have a loud mouth jerk black activist and a po'ed cop who let him get under his skin and opened the door to a lawsiut by arresting the guy in his own home for talking too much. then a personal friend who's the president made a comment he shouldn't have and here we go. the best thing that can happen with this is for it to just go away, but guys like you and Jesse love to keep it brewing and isn't that great.

Hdude, you should apply for the job of Obamas cover boy. Even his own press secretary can't spin it like you. You're going to be busy for the next 3 1/2 years.

Eel

Christ Hdude, did you say that if Obama looked more white then I would accept him? I think that's what you were getting at. So just like Obama, without all the facts, you just called me a racist. I can promise you I am NOT even close. Unlike you, 2 of my 5 best friends and hunting buddies are black and the funny thing is that they agree with SGT Crowley too. My 2 black friends actually get it and even say themselves that the black people are the ones that promote racism. They don't belong to any black organizations, or watch Black Entertainment Television because they believe these things are racist. I love both of these guys like brothers so for you to call me a racist shows exactly how dumb you are.

Yeah whatever, my hunting buddies are Klingon's and you should see their skill with phasers. they seem to like Obama, go figure.

I only know two black guys and I'm not even sure of their names, as far as I know there isn't one living in my county and if there is he makes himself pretty scarce. yet I don't give a crap if my president is black or not, you seem obsessed. I don't know where you get off calling Obama black all the time if you're color blind as you say. you're telling me you don't even see the color of that black guy over there and you expect me to buy it. Obama is as white as he is black, so why call him black?

I get what you're saying Gates is a jerk wanting to make race an issue out of everything, I don't care if a car whacks him on his way home we don't need him. what you're not smart enough to realize is you're playing his game and you figure since he's black and the president is black the cop has to right. if Gates sues we'll find out otherwise this is going to die , you're just as guilty as Obama for jumping the gun the only difference is nobody cares what you say.

Actually there is a mexican who works at the feed store who looks more like Obama than anyone I've ever seen, he's known as Obeaner.

Let me see if I have this right.

Barak Hussein Obama is his chosen black Muslim name.
He has a black wife.
His political, religious and social circle is black.
He supports and defends the corrupt black Acorn Org.
He plays basketball in the White House.
He calls cops "stupid".

With all these things, Hdude thinks he is as white as he is black. I think not.

And to top it off, if he wasn't black, all you liberals would not have elected him, as a sign that "we have gone beyond racism in America......oh happy day!"

I think that I can safely say, that the first 40 years of my life, I was not even close to being a racist. The last 20 years have changed that.

The Jesse Jackson, Rev. Wright, rapper Dogg Do Doo,....et al bunch, make me sick. Gangsters, drug dealers, car jackers and welfare baby factories.

I'm glad I'm old.......and I LMAO at racist Obama jokes!

Hdude thinks Obama is white! LMMFAO! Yeah sure his mom was white but he even stated himself that he considered himself black. Once again you cement my theory with your ignorance why this country is so fouled up.

The last two post are excellent and compelling. The bottom line is the more Crown Royal and bud he consumes, the more he wants to argue. Where is my horse Tonto?

Hdude as usual you come to the rescue of the idiots. The prof is a moron. In short what Roy said is my take as well.

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom