AspenAdventures Wants a Shutdown

NeMont

Long Time Member
In AsshatAdventures world costing the economy $20 billion to fight for $5 Billion in funding for a border wall, which His boyfriend promised Mexico would pay for, is a best idea yet from his beloved.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/government-shutdown-trump-border-wall-funding-fight/

If it was about money AsshatAdventure wouldn't be cheering like a school girl at Justin Bieber concert. It isn't about making fiscal sense because that ship sailed for Trump supporters back in 2017. Now it is making the U.S. Taxpayers pony up for Trump's Mexican wall so that he doesn't have to acknowledge he was knew he was lying to them.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Who cares if the government shuts down? I see it as a good thing if non-essential employees stay home. Seriously.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-18 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]Bob,

I didn't reference anything about caring, I asked this: If it's about the money: then why cost the economy $20 billion to put the American taxpayer on the Hook for $5 billiion in order to pay for a wall which Trump told everyone Mexico would pay for it? And it would be so simple? Remember or are you willfully ignorant too?

Do you know what was in the White House budget request for the Wall Construction? $1.6 billion, which was agreed to, until Trump decided he would be "proud" to shut down the government.

Now the first rule of a Government shutdown is to make your opposition own it, that ship sailed already. The 2nd rule is to have party unity, well the Republicans are not very enthused with this Trump shutdown. Only his base, who doesn't ever care about what actually happens, is behind him throwing a temper tantrum.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/government-shutdown-trump-border-wall-funding-fight/

Just admit that it has nothing to do with the money, it is just playing to his base, and that if you claim to be a Trump supporter then you are no fiscal conservative. Your 2019 is going to suck if you truly believe what you have said about Trump.

Happy New Year,

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Hot Damn!!! My broker bought 200k in the market this morning. Almost as good as killing a 250" monster muley. YAHOO

You got to love the POTUS.

Wow you sure timed that right, huh? Good on ya.

Now can you explain why costing $20 billion the economy to get $5 billion to build a wall that Mexico was going to build for us for free is such a brilliant idea? Or is reasoning and thought now an avenue you choose not to follow. Also since you are obviously a witch who can see into the future, can you explain how the wall saves us $2 Trillion as your boyfriend claims, you know since we aren't going to deport those currently here illegally?

Nemont

you didn't make a dime until you sell. be careful this isn't a dead cat bounce if you're after a quick buck. the problems that caused the sell off haven't changed at all. another 4 days of this and we'll be back to where we started.

Sideshow Bob, what is there about giving all those government employees a paid vacation you think is so great ? most of them are over paid anyway make them do something for it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Difference between gov and real world. Real world business doesn't have "non essential" employees. If youre not essential to the business, youre not there.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

>Hot Damn!!! My broker bought 200k
>in the market this morning.
>Almost as good as killing
>a 250" monster muley. YAHOO
>
>
>You got to love the POTUS.
>

Did you sell this morning before the big drop in order to realize your gain?

If not your paper is not worth as much today. Wonder what tomorrow will bring? If it drops another 2,000 pts will you double down and add another $200K. Or will you continue to use the same broker?

The market is up and down like a hookers panties, if you are just buying and holding, who cares what it is today? I will tell who, Trump and merry band of dimwits, who credit him with the market when it went up but aren't man enough to own it when it goes down. Typical of all things Trump, nothing is ever his fault unless it makes him and his lovers feel good about themselves.

Nemont

>Nemont, have you ever said one
>good thing about Trump? If
>so, what?

I said his USSC Justices were good and that he is right to withdraw out troops from Syria.

Have you ever not supported everything Trump does or says? If so when and where?

Nemont

Closed up another 260. Hope you let it ride in spite the advice of others YBO.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-18 AT 04:19PM (MST)[p]If you think that was the bottom then gobble up some more stocks. I suspect there will be many more down days ahead and things aren't really on sale yet.

The bond market is blinking all kinds of red lights but we know Trump lovers know he can just push the easy button and fix it. One wonders why he hasn't done that yet seeing as he is the only reason for economic growth.

2019 is going to be a fun year to remind Trump supporters of everything they posted in the last two years and watch them run away from their own words.

Nemont

Its off and sailing DW. The biggest issue is the feds raising interest rates something like 8 times since Trump won the election. The economy is gang busters right now and a huge reason that stocks have been so volatile is that big players like Soros, Buffet and NeMont are phuckingg with it with their negativity.

Negativity at the right time just like optimism at the right time is what makes a good investor . once you've done better than Buffett return and tell us how it's done. and once Trump has done better than Obama's 280% come back and brag.

The first down year in a decade is nothing to brag about. the economy is cooling by all accounts. the trade wars are having an impact on ag that taxpayers are paying for but not nearly enough to avert the looming crisis. and Trump's approval is at a record low. negative ? no. this is reality and you can't hide from it.

2019 will be a year to remember I think that's a given, and mostly for reasons you're not going to like. hold onto that blind faith you're going to need it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Negativity at the right time just
>like optimism at the right
>time is what makes
>a good investor .
>once you've done better than
>Buffett return and tell us
>how it's done.
>and once Trump has done
>better than Obama's 280% come
>back and brag.
>
>
>The first down year in a
>decade is nothing to brag
>about. the economy is cooling
>by all accounts. the
>trade wars are having an
>impact on ag that taxpayers
>are paying for but not
>nearly enough to avert the
>looming crisis. and Trump's
>approval is at a record
>low. negative ?
>no. this is reality
>and you can't hide from
>it.
>
>2019 will be a year to
>remember I think that's a
>given, and mostly for
>reasons you're not going to
>like. hold onto that
>blind faith you're going to
>need it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

You bought stocks in Solyndra and Tesla didn't you ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom