Assange Arrested

>Was he in possession of a
>large stack of emails?
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

I think the only thing he was packing was a case of Hep C from Pam Anderson.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-19 AT 11:35AM (MST)[p].....didn't look like he wanted to go.....lol

Weren?t the ?pentagon papers? a similar release??....so....if you are a ?regular jounalist? it is certainly OK...

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I am not sure what to make of him. There are things that need to be kept secrete, but some of the things he brought out allowed us to know just how dirty some of our politicians are. He keeps saying that the emails he got on Hillary and the DNC was not from the Russians. I think our intelligence agency needs to know their source if it was not the Russians.

RELH

It would have been funny if they put a spit mask on him before they brought him out. Then make no comment to the media about it.

He would have to get a full cavity search once he's at booking right? That would be the most humiliating thing. A guy putting his fingers up his Fart Pipe looking for a USB or some other data device. It would have to be filmed of course for proof of correct evidence gathering to have a good case.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-19 AT 03:36PM (MST)[p]He would probably enjoy the finger as one of the complaints the embassy had on him was the fact he wiped feces on the embassy walls.
He sounds like a super intelligent person that went over the deep end with mental issues. In layman's terms, a frigging liberal nut case.

RELH

I look at him as more of a piece of shyt than a hero. There's a distinct line between being a whistle blower who has knowledge that criminal acts are being committed and a website owner who looks for dirt on people for nefarious reasons or personal gain.

If a government employee exposes corruption within our government by means of illegally giving out information, I would call that heroic. Not like Comey who leaked memos to the press because he was fired and thought maybe he could get some BS charge of obstruction on Trump. That dude should be in jail. I'm talking about someone who had proof that the IRS was deliberately targeting conservative groups or someone who had proof that Trump colluded with Russia.

Assange is no such person. He simply pays for information obtained from whatever sources and posts them on his website for either personal gain or to expose an adversary. Having said all of that, am I upset that Wikileaks published the emails? Nope, not at all. Just because I think Assange is a piece of #####, doesn't mean I should excuse the corruption of the Democratic Party.

I hope he does get extradited here and to be truthful, I hope he is afforded the opportunity to get a plea deal in exchange for his sources with proof. It's very important to know if the Russians were truly his source which has been the narrative all along but not according to him.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-19 AT 06:52PM (MST)[p]

well....be thankful for Barr then....I think Barr is serious about getting to the bottom of these devious bastards....no matter what the left will scream

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Yes so far I think Barr is miles ahead of stupid ass Sessions. He knows some shady shyt happened but at the end of the day it is DC. Do you really think Comey will be cuffed for leaking classified information? Do you really think Clapper and Brennan will face charges for lying to Congress? I'm not even going to talk about Hillary because for some reason that ##### is untouchable.

My guess is that at the most maybe McCabe and Strozk will get some sort of slap on the wrist in an effort to act like the DOJ got to the bottom of it all. I just can't imagine a scenario where DC gets blown up with indictments and Roger Stone-esque early morning raids at Comey's house.

You don't know how badly I want to be wrong about this.

There are times that I think Hillary has the goods on many top level politicians in D.C. Just like J. Edgar Hoover had on presidents to insure staying the FBI director though all those Presidents he served under.
It is not a swamp, instead it is a outright cesspool.

RELH

>I just want to see Adam
>Shiff in prison with a
>huge black inmate bending him
>over.

? at least we won't be paying for any sexual harassment lawsuits

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom