Assault Weapons Ban Comming Back

H

HardcoreOutdoor

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-09 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p]The Assault Weapons Ban is coming back!!!!!!!

Per ABC News this morning-Obama Attorney General Eric Holder announced that the administration would be seeking reimplementation of the Assault Weapons Ban from the Clinton era. He said that this was in keeping with an Obama campaign promise.

I followed the campaign pretty closely and I don't remember Obama saying that he was going to reinstitute the ban. I guess when you elect a Senator that is rated as being the most liberal in Congress, you shouldn't be surprised.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1

USA
47% makers
53% takers

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

It will be reinstated but there won't be enough volunteers to kick in our doors. Feinstein said in 1996 that if she could have her way she would tell Mr and Mrs America to turn in all firearms. Just drives up the value of my investments until the next republican POTUS in four years. My bet is this will greatly increase the number of republicans in Congress next year.

Well, i dont know if he came out and said it, but it was written in his agenda from day one, guess it didnt kill me in the 90's, but i sure did miss those 25 round 10/22 mags!

Reddog

The only mention of his position on the ban that I could find was an agenda that was published on election day. I had not seen that document until I did a search on the subject today.

For a guy so concerned with transparency, he wasn't on this subject.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

looks like we need to ban hand grenade's to!didnt the dems learn a damn thing in '94, o well, they will smart their way right out of office again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom