Attaching binos to tripod ??

huntswnm

I just purchased a pair of Swaro's 10X42 SLC. I am planning on getting a nice tripod in the future to put them on, but not until I recover from the hole this purchase has put in my pocket book. I have a cheap tripod from Wal-Mart that I use my video camera on. It comes with that quick detachable mount with a small bolt that screws into the bottom of my camera. I was wondering how could I attach my Swaros to this tripod for the time being, until I can get a better one?
Thanks
Jeff

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, weapon in one hand, calls in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

You can either get the Swarovski Tripod adapter (about $90) and it will serve you well regardless of your tripod.

OR

You can get the Jim White tripod adapter from Jim White or Amanda Moors over at coueswhitetail.com

I personally have the Swarovski tripod adapter and love it. The Jim White one is really nice as well and about half the size. The only thing I don't like about it is that you cannot lock your bino's to it like the Swarovski one.

Either way you won't go wrong.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom