Attn; speeders

nfh

Long Time Member
just for all you guys passing through and hunting wyoming when you come up to Byron, wy is between powell and lovell, just dont speed. infact go 25 in the 30mph zone. byron is a small town and if the cop catches you going 31 you will get a ticket.

this guy made it on paul harvery years ago for most tickets written in america. it was based on tickets to people ratio.

so take the time to go slow or sit there for 15 minutes and get a huge ticket.

Better make sure old Be_Bop_LULU reads this as he would get a fine so large that the town could pay the salaries of the whole local government with just his one ticket and polution too from that SMOKE BURNER he drives.

On the other hand, this would be a good place for Eelgrass to show them that Out of Staters OBEY traffic speed limits....in his case, he drives slow like a snail.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

This post makes me laugh...I know the police officer...he writes alot of tickets. I have seen him pull two cars over at once. He is a good guy. But The main street of byron is strait and long. His radar will get you from the other end, so you may just do the speed limit and you'll be fine. I go through there everyday...just do the speed limit.

i go through there a few times a week to. i just always hit 25. he is a nice guy, my dad and him go to lunch once every 2 weeks.

but it seems like everytime i go through he has someone pulled over. and i always see nasty grams in the powell tribune about him.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom