ATV LAW FOR NON RESIDENTS

YukonDall

Long Time Member
I CHECKED THE ATV LAW FOR NON RESIDENTS RELATED TO BLM,USDA, AND STATE PARKS. FOUND NOTHING THAT SAYS A ATV LIC. IS REQUIRED IN UTAH UNLESS YOUR UNDER 15 YEARS OLD. DOES THIS SOUND RIGHT ??? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.......YD.

YD
You don't need any license to ride wheelers no. The machine has to be licensed, but not the rider. Good luck. Sounds like you chose the Book Cliffs?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-11 AT 05:44PM (MST)[p]There is a permit that you need to purchase. I get one every year that I hunt in Utah. Just to be safe. Never been checked as of this time, but!!! There is a form that you download from the database fill it in take it and get is notorized and send them your money. stateparks.utah.gov

Yup!

Utah ain't letting you in Free!

It's something you have to get through the Parks Dept.

You gonna tear us up YD?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

YEA CATMAN I DID SEND MY BOOKS APP. OFF THIS MORNING....SHOULD BE FUN. WITH 12 POINTS I MIGHT GET THE TAG.

MICKEYELK...DOES THAT JUST APPLY TO THE STATE PARKS, AND NOT THE BLM LANDS ???

NO BESS, I JUST PUTT AROUND REAL SLOW & LEGAL LIKE.

I DID FIND THE RECIPROCATING LIST FOR ATV USE...IT STATES THAT IF THE STATE YOUR FROM (CALI) IS ON THE UTAH LIST YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY A ATV LIC. IN UTAH....I WILL HAVE A COPY ON ME. MEANING A UTAH RIDER WOULD BE EXEMPT IN CALI. AS WELL.....ANYBODY ELSE EVER SEE THIS LIST.............THANKS AGAIN........YD.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom