auction tags

good luck with that....i tried for more years than i want to think about. if you e-mail MDF or call them they will tell you if you ask for one or two but don't think they will give you a full list.

El Mat,
That is a rather reckless and unfounded accusation. Every one of these organizations auctions the tags off in public. The selling price is known by hundreds of people and I've never seen any specific accusation that a group did not turn in all of the funds. And as most of these tags sell for thousands of dollars, I've never seen anyone start counting out the cash to pay for a tag. I have seen people write checks and burn their plastic, but the stack of cash notion is a little far fetched.

I agree that Utah has far too many auction tags. I don't see a need to resort to fiction and libelous statements to make the case against these tags.

Bill

BTW, I did see a file last year on the DWR website that listed the selling price for each auction tag. No idea if it is still on their website, but it was last year. You might call the division if you can't find it. They are generally very helpful pointing you in the right direction.

Yeah, it may be a little reckless. But it's most certainly founded. You don't know what I know, so for you to make such comments would seem a little "reckless and unfounded", don't you think? My comments are based on specific people, specific events, and specific amounts of money. I don't feel like its my place to state those specifics, but I do think it's relevant and proper for people to know that our resources are being abused. Fair enough?

-El

Proof again.....You are never too old to learn something stupid.

You don't need a parachute to skydive.
You do however, need a parachute to
skydive.......twice.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-12 AT 00:49AM (MST)[p]El,
Probably is best to keep your mouth shut. You wouldn't want to be on the "Dons" hit list!!!

SFW Caimen Island Accounts
Mossback Road Blocking
Rigged Hunting Lotteries
1911s Hunting Photo Album
The Real Bobcat Bess
Short posts of 2lumpy

A&E could do a show on The Urban Ledgends of MM!!!

Muley, that is very true. Self preservation is high on my list of priorities right now! That's why I haven't posted the sasquatch photos I took last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom