auto sales at all time high

azbullhunter

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-16 AT 07:23AM (MST)[p]2015 was the best year ever for auto sales. Ford F 150 trucks sold at a rate of more than one a minute. With the economy crashing as some of you think who is buying these vehicles the Chinese or the illegals? GM sold more vehicles than any other company with sales up 5%. How many employees and how many suppliers are employed by GM. I wish Romney had been president so we could let them go bankrupt. Who needs all those jobs and the income taxes the employees and companies paid.

Manny if you had any income you'd know what you just posted is total bullchit.

2015 was a great year for the economy. do we need to revisit the year before Obama was elected to put it in perspective for slanthead tards like Manny?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-16 AT 01:52PM (MST)[p]

Manny,

You should stick to preaching about all the evils in America and stop reading the nutjob websites you visit.

If you ever had to meet a payroll you would know that the medicare tax stayed the same at 2.9% in 2015, split 1.45% between Employee and Employer.

The Capital gain rates went from 15% to 20% but I doubt you will ever have to pay a capital gain on anything so you are good.

Taxes on dividends did the same 15% to 20% again I doubt you have dividend income so you won't pay that one either.

Estate taxes increased from 35% of an estate's value in excess of $5,120,000 (in 2012) to 40% of the value above $5,340,000). Again you won't have to worry about that one either.

The real Estate tax is not what is claimed in your idiotic post either. That tax applies only to couples with adjusted gross income of $250,000 (or individuals with AGI of $200,000). About 95 percent of households make less than that, and will be exempt from the law no matter what.

In addition, couples who sell a personal residence can exclude the first $500,000 in profit from tax ($250,000 for singles). That would be profit from a home sale, not proceeds. So a couple that bought a house for $100,000 and sold it for $599,000 would owe no tax, even under the health law.

If that couple had AGI in excess of $250,000 and made a profit of $500,010, it would owe the new tax. On ten bucks. That would be an extra 38 cents. Again given the values involved you will be exempt.

As for the claim no Republican votes for these tax increases, this is the dumbest part of all. You must be unable to access the actual votes taken but here it is.

The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 passed Congress by a margin of 89-8 in the Senate with 40 Republican votes in favor, and a margin of 257-167 in the House with 85 Republican votes in favor. The tax increases listed above had nothing at all to do with the ACA/Obamacare.

So the only accurate part of your entire post is that top marginal rates increased form 35% to 39.5% but again you will never have to pay any of those taxes.

You did get one right, you are about as accurate as an accountant as you are in predicting which parts of the bible to believe as true and which you can ignore due to conflicting with you world view.

Nemont

Always been curious and have never been able to find the total number of vehicles fed,state,and local governments purchase annually.

Who cares.Do you want Border Patrol and FBI agents to walk or ride bicycles. Do you want our soldiers to be riding mopeds? Do you think only Democrats buy cars for government employees?

Very accurate Newmont. A friend of mine told me he would have to go out of business with the new tax rates and I asked him if his taxidermy business had a NET profit of 500,000. He said no not even close and I told him his tax rate would go down. Manny should research these issues also. I am sure that the last year of the Bush presidency when we were losing 750,000 a month would have been good for the auto companies. Remember who decided to save GM. I am glad they did.

>Who cares.Do you want Border Patrol
>and FBI agents to walk
>or ride bicycles. Do you
>want our soldiers to be
>riding mopeds? Do you
>think only Democrats buy cars
>for government employees?

So yer sayin you don't know, ok got it. Anybody else? Just curious.

http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/105273

GSA's Vehicle Purchasing is the mandatory source for the purchase of federal agency vehicles and offers a large selection of vehicles. By leveraging the government's large procurement volume, GSA is able to procure more than 60,000 vehicles annually at substantial savings to the government.

State and local governments is anyone guess I suppose, there isn't an stats out there that I could find.

Nemont

Ne'...like I've said a hundred times here boys n girls i did not spend my time studying economics or how to rip off the government with subsidies, i spent my education in religious studies and how to help those who are struggling with life, I've heard it said round here don't argue with an idiot he'll just beat you over the head with experience.

so if i'm the village idiot i will not hesitate to beat you with experience and from where i'm standing there are alot of people from the corporate world who no longer qualify for unemployment and have gone 9 months or more without a job interview my wife encluded...

so i see this as nothing more then hype and pats on the backs from the liberal world, and dude i was not fortunate enough to have my dad drop a ranch or farm into my lap Mr. silver spoon n i would not hire any illegal aliens to harvest my crops if i did, you are a class A hypocrite...

LOL.......

So your reason for posting outright lies is because God made you do it?

Have you ever tried researching anything you post or cross checking it prior to making yourself look like the Village idiot?

How is responding to your post with actual facts any kind of Hype?

Does your pride not allow you say you were simply wrong? I thought pride was one of the 7 deadly sins.

Hope your wife can find work in her field soon.

Nemont

so what??? You wanted to know how many vehicles are purchased. Why do you want to know or why do you care. A lot of Americans bought new vehicles because the economy is good unless you fit the profile of Trump supporters and you would be more concerned with discount bus passes. DW tell me

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-16 AT 05:21PM (MST)[p]>so what??? You wanted to
>know how many vehicles are
>purchased. Why do you
>want to know or why
>do you care. A lot
>of Americans bought new vehicles
>because the economy is good
>unless you fit the profile
>of Trump supporters and you
>would be more concerned with
>discount bus passes. DW tell
>me

Reread post 4 and 9?

>
>Manny if you had any income
>you'd know what you just
>posted is total bullchit.
>
>
>2015 was a great year for
>the economy. do we
>need to revisit the year
>before Obama was elected to
>put it in perspective for
>slanthead tards like Manny?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

If you Think the Last part of 2015 was great for the Economy You are Very Wrong or don't know SQUAT about Oil Prices!

GEEZUS!!!

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-16 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]>So your reason for posting outright
>lies is because God made
>you do it?
>
>
>
>Have you ever tried researching anything
>you post or cross checking
>it prior to making yourself
>look like the Village idiot?
>
>
>How is responding to your post
>with actual facts any kind
>of Hype?
>
>
>Does your pride not allow you
>say you were simply wrong?
> I thought pride was
>one of the 7 deadly
>sins.
>
>
>Hope your wife can find work
>in her field soon.
>
>Nemont

i guess i believe people to be honest first who post this stuff n don't always have the time to research as i have not even yet, but i will assume your right, for now...? and all this post says to me, it was a good year to be a car salesmen right

Manny if it sounds too good too be true it probably is.

In your case if something sounds too bad to be true it probably isn't. so don't pee yourself and post until you research it a bit.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom