Available TOMORROW at 8am

tagsoup

Available TOMORROW at 8am

Looks like they will be abailable tomorrow at 8am.

"Go hunt for meat at Wall Mart."

RE: Available TOMORROW at 8am

Just seen that also. This is from Wyomings home page:

Draw Results for Resident Elk, Deer and Antelope, and Nonresident Deer and Antelope to be posted June 19, 8 a.m

Yep, that's the little blurb running at the top of their website this AM. That's fantastic and way earlier than all of us figured they would be up. Kudos to the G&F!!!

WOW. I'm surprised its that early. Come on unit 87 deer !!!! GOOD LUCK. Chip

I thought it was probably a joke like some of the guys come up with sometimes until I saw it on the website myself, LOL! I hope all of us draw what we put in for. Good luck everyone!

I had to look for myself too! I like it when they don't mess around and just get it done. Good luck everyone, my fingers are crossed!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 12:31PM (MST)[p]While waiting, I drew an Oct. 20-28 New Hampshire bull moose tag Friday. Kind of hoping I get a USUC in Wyoming now. I could do the drive from Illinois early in the season tho, just as long as I have time to recuperate for the drive to NH which is longer than what I thought from Chicago.

Very glad now I went points only for deer.

The big kicker for me is I am waiting for Oregon elk draw results Tuesday too. ~ 20% chance for Mt. Emily.

Sure wish more states were old school like Maine. Hell I just picked up the phone today and had my app changed to points only there, one week before the draw. With no paperwork!

Hard to draw a conflicting tag for WY lope tho, considering the season length!

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

My last hope for drawing a tag this year. Everything else was a big "UN"... I hate that part of a word anymore. Fingers crossed and doing my tag dance.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

My deer points just went to ZERO! Looks like draw results hit the bonus points. Wyoming here I come!!!!!!!

I still have to wait for the "leftover list" before I will be happy or maybe mad depending on the cuts.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I just checked my preference points and it looks like I did not draw in 2012 for deer or antelope. It shows that I have 7 points for deer now.

Maybe next year.

Just checked mine and all three of my boys antelope and deer points. They all went up one. No tags in Wyoming this year.

I've never seen them do the PP area before the draw results are posted, but they sure did this year and going in the back doorlike that I drew my antelope license because my PPs are now at 0. Yahoo!!!

Don't get discourage fella's as your points would have increased if your drew your 2nd or 3rd choice tag....

I would love to get my 2nd choice kill whitey only tag (wink-wink TG!) but I would be happy with my 3rd choice region F tag again.

I am to superstitous to check my points before I check my results in the AM...

Robb

My points didn't go away or go up? Any suggestions as to what may have happened?

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

accubond---Did you buy another PP at the time you applied for the draw? If you did and didn't draw your first choice they should have added a PP to your total. If you didn't and didn't draw your first choice it would stay the same even if you drew a second or third choice. Check the draw tomorrow morning and see what you come up with and then call the licensing section if there is a problem.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 08:08PM (MST)[p]Topgun,
I think your right, I dont think we bought a point right away. That really sucks. What sucks even more is one guy in our group missed the point deadline last summer so he applied by himself in the special draw and drew! Is there anyway he can turn that tag in, get his money back and be able to buy a point this summer?

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

accubond---You can buy your PP this summer if you didn't draw your first choice and didn't buy the PP during the application period, but I think you already know that. The answer to your question regarding your buddy is no. The only way would be if he got into such bad medical shape that he had a Doctor sign paperwork saying he couldn't hunt. If you guys didn't draw and he did, I hope he can get one or more of you to help him on his trip.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom