Awed by OUR power!

swivelhead

USO sponsors gone? Awesome! The commitment to be vocal via the web has gotten results. To those who researched and posted links to USO sponsors, thank you. I've sent email to all of them. There are many issues that can be addressed through forums such as these. Hunters talking to one another is a good thing. I've learned many things on forums such as these. Now I've learned we have real power!

You have got that right we stood up against the greedy and won the battle but we haven't won the war yet. Hunters need to stick together.

I suspect that there is going to be chaos at USO this year and lots of unhappy clients. I do feel sorry for the one time hunters that aren't going to get what they saved for.

JB

IF YOUR GOING TO BE A BEAR BE A GRIZZLY BEAR!
Swivelhead, I just recieved a letter from the Outdoor Channel to whom I wrote about two weeks ago and they told me they have cancelled USO's show on their network for next year! Said they couldn't this year because of contract thru november but that there will be no next year.Larry

Thank You everyone who took the time to email or write the companies. This really is a great show of economic power we as hunters represent. As TheChase mentioned though, we won a battle now lets win the war. Dont give up the emails and letters thanking the sponsors............ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

I wrote Taulman at the start and said it wasn't nice to crap in another mans tent and he just kept pokin' the bear. Sucker was a little bigger than he thought and it's gonna eat him. LMAO.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-04 AT 04:33PM (MST)[p]Kind of funny isn't it! Didn't I learn for every action there's an opposite and equal reaction. Well in this instance the reaction is far greater than the action! These sponsors definately aren't jumping ship solely because of the input from AZ residents. Our fellow hunters are as outraged as us and are voicing their opinions loudly! The unified show of support is one thing George didn't factor in his greedy little plan. His greed got him where he is and it will surely take him down. The sad part is the rest of us will be left dealing with the end result.
At some point in the future I see a more united hunting lobby that will work to promote our sport and protect our rights in a more positive manner. When this comes to fruition the only thing missing will be George Smallman, Grizz and the rest of that now defunct company formerly known as USO. Shut up and go away quietly George you've had your 15 minutes of fame! And to that I'll raise my glass! Thanks everyone for all your support!!

The war will never be over with an outfit like USO. If they go down, they'll just change thier name and resurface. But I am also awed by the power of the people. Hopefully we can keep tabs on who is who in the years to come and keep puttin' George in his place. fatrooster.

Your the gun toting Democrat arn't you? John Kerry will tote your to the chop saw!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom