Awesome bear hunting video

H

huntfishfeed

You guys should check out this video. Its a good one to get you psyched for bear hunting! Not me in the video, but I wish it was.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein

WOW!!! I showed this to my wife and now she'll never go bear hunting with me.

That is one of the most aggressive bears I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to be on the ground with it lurking around.

I know right! It would freak me out being near that bear. makes you second guess having a ground blind for bears ha ha

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein

oops! Copied the wrong one now I can't find the other one. I'll keep looking the other one is an archer that pulls out the shotgun as a big bear is climbing up and drill it. The bear just skids down the tree and piles up.

I would definitely like to see that...

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, he
would have made broccoli more fun to
shoot...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom