Awesome Ruttin' Blacktails video, produced by Dan and Dave Gibson of Blacktailcountry.com

N

Niels

Awesome Ruttin' Blacktails video, produced by Dan and Dave Gibson of Blacktailcountry.com

Fellers,

I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peak of some footage taken from Ruttin' blacktails that will be available to purchase in early January, Dan Gibson the owner of the site, blacktailcountry.com sent me an unfinished(shortened version) copy for me to give my opinion on, all I can say is Awesome! I have never seen so many big blacktail bucks in all my life! it is truly some of the best footage I have ever seen from any kind of monster buck video. For more details go to blacktailcountry.com and click on the banner that says Ruttin' Blacktails, you simply will not see a more well done outdoor/big buck video than this one.

RE: Awesome Ruttin' Blacktails video, produced by Dan and Dave Gibson of Blacktailcountry.com

Niels,
You beat me to the post buddy! I have not seen any of the film but have only read about it on the BT country msg board.
I can assure you other fellas though that this is going to be a one of a kind video, there are some big blacktails caught on film that most of us will never see in the wild. Later...B_B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom