AZ Antelope

medicinebow

80302012_az_antelope_hunt_135.jpg

Here is the buck I took on my AZ antelope hunt. It was tough to find a decent buck and there weren't many bucks to look at. This guy was the biggest I found. I heard there was a 90"+ buck running around the unit that had been seen by several reliable sources. I was looking for that buck only to find out opening morning that he had been taken by the AZ Governor Tag Holder right before the archery hunt visiting with another hunter. No wonder I couldn't find him. I initially passed this buck up opening morning, hoping to find something a little bigger with the short amount of time I had for this hunt (3 days), but after looking over alot of country glassing, and only finding little bucks, I decided to go back and find this buck and try to take him. It was a fun hunt and a learned alot of new ground. Now I patiently wait for my Zuni reservation muzzleloader elk hunt and my Unit 15 muzzleloader antelope hunt. Good luck to everyone!!

MBBGH

Thanks to all for the compliments!!

Haha Cody,

Yeah, I don't post much though I've been on this website for a number of years. I like looking at all the animals harvested and I get a good laugh out of the some of the topics discussed on here, but I keep my opinions to myself and just enjoy reading the stories of everyone's hunts.

MBBGH

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom