AZ Desert Ram

cbeard

Very Active Member
Hey guys haven't been on here in awhile but wanted to share this photo of my AZ Unit 43B ram taken back in December. Couldn't believe I drew a NR tag with 13 points and couldn't be happier with this ram. An old broomed bruiser with 15 1/2" bases. Unofficially scored in the low 160s. Taken on the 5th day of a tough hunt. A lot of you guys on here helped me keep the faith and playing the application game. Thanks for that!

welcome back, you did well with that ram, congrads

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-15 AT 01:28PM (MST)[p]Great ram! Makes me jealous. I'm going into the AZ draw this year with 18 NR points. It sounds like a lot, but I may never draw a tag.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-15
>AT 01:28?PM (MST)

>
>Great ram! Makes me jealous.
> I'm going into the
>AZ draw this year with
>18 NR points. It
>sounds like a lot, but
>I may never draw a
>tag.

What units are you applying for?

>>LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-15
>>AT 01:28?PM (MST)

>>
>>Great ram! Makes me jealous.
>> I'm going into the
>>AZ draw this year with
>>18 NR points. It
>>sounds like a lot, but
>>I may never draw a
>>tag.
>
>
>What units are you applying for?
>

PM sent ruthunter.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-15 AT 09:36PM (MST)[p]Beauty ram Cbeard...as soon as I saw your picture I was struck by the similarity your ram has to a ram we killed in there with a dear friend a half dozen years ago or so

61565541.jpg

I'm not someone who's into talking about specific locations on public forums, but I'd bet your ram was killed in the same area of the unit

Anyway, congrats and thanks for posting, brings back some nice memories of a great hunt in that country!

Cheers'

Adam

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom