AZ Draw??????

joesikora

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-15 AT 11:38PM (MST)[p]Hi all, I'm looking for a reason to keep drawing in AZ. I'm 53 years old and only have 5 elk points and 4 points on the rest of the animals.

Can you transfer non-res points to res points if you move to AZ?

AZG&F are the most unfriendly people I've ever talked to, they make you feel as if "well if you don't like it screw you". You buy a year hunting license but can't use it for the next years draw. They say the license has to be valid until 2/10/2015 but you can send app before the deadline when your license is still vaild, I'm surprised they don't get sued a lot.

Thanks for letting me vent and your comments.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Points are points whether you are a resident or not or move between the two categories. The reason they went to a 365 day license instead of an annual expiration date was to spread the license purchasing throughout the year instead of everyone trying to buy a license and archery deer tag on Jan 1. A big PITA for license agents and hunters alike. You always have to have a license to apply each year.

"You can fly a helicopter to the top of Everest and say you've been there. The problem with that is you were an a$$hole when you started and you're still an a$$hole when you get back.
Its the climb that makes you a different person". - Yvon Chouinard

Take up archery and go hunt elk. Put in for a good unit. I don’t waste your time trying to draw a premier unit.

Hawkeye

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom