AZ hitting CC

Important thing to keep in mind sports fans, if like me, you had to cancel the credit card you used to apply for your tags, because of fraud/identity issues, you need to update your credit information before the draw or your application will be rejected when the credit info does not work! Here is the link to get it done:

You can make sure your credit/debit card payment information is up to date simply by logging on to https://az.gov/app/huntdraw/home.xhtml, selecting the ?Update My Payment Information? button at the bottom of the page, and following the prompts.

did you have fraud issues because of the online system, the morning after we put in, our card info was hacked and someone tried to purchase a bunch of stuff.

Fraud issues had nothing to do with Az draw tag issue. Just got a call from our credit card dompany about unusual charges on the card, totally unrelated to Az, and ended up cancelling the card and having a new one issued because they were not charges we made. This has happened to us about once a year the last few years. I just figure it is the way of life now with all the computer hacks etc working the system to steal.

What has me worried is that for the Spring draw it was only 6 days before they said they would mail out refunds. That would put the elk/antelope results out on April 20th. That would suck.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-12 AT 06:12PM (MST)[p]when they push the button ,we'll know

lots of things go into checking all the funds before they can start.

It's the same BS every year. I guess every group has it own jerk that will start this kind of crap just to get everybody all excited for no reason at all. I check the AZ G&F website and when I see it posted there then I don't need to buy into this type of BS posted here. Good luck in the draw none the less.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-12
>AT 04:26?PM (MST)

>
>screw you bates! i posted
>it cuz i thought it
>was legit from a good
>sourse. im not sorry
>and wasnt intended to be
>a joke.
>
>Travis
>www.RidgelineOutdoors.com

Wow, thats a poor way to advertise your bussiness. Just saying.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-12 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p]maybe. but i get tired of the comments that are not needed. The ONLY thing i appologize for is that the rumor was not correct.

Guaranteed there are a lot of guys that get tired of that stuff too. Its just not needed.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com

Travis,

They're just pissed because they didn't draw and took it out on you.

I know you posted it in good faith.

It is a shame that people with a low I.Q. make posts that aren't needed or wanted, another know-it-all.....

Scott

Yes I agree, Where all friends right? If not maybe thats why where losing are hunting rights slowly year by year, and the antis are winning. where all in it to win it. Good luck people and the time will come ,hopfully sooner than later.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-12 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]>You need a better "Good Sourse"<

well, that could be. cant argue since i have not heard of anyones CC's getting hit yet. you would think a guide in AZ would know. That is who i heard it from.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com

MAtt is just a little CC happy. It was probably his wife buying something and he thought it was a hit from the F & G. Nightmares during the day.....

Anybody else notice the option to change your application payment on the azgfd site is now off?? Is today the day?!? I hope!! Good luck!

Anybody else notice the option to change your application payment on the azgfd site is now off?? Is today the day?!? I hope!! Good luck!

Still shows update payment info when I go to the site, but still hope todays the day!

>Anybody else notice the option to
>change your application payment on
>the azgfd site is now
>off?? Is today the day?!?
>I hope!! Good luck!
>
>Still shows update payment info when
>I go to the site,
>but still hope todays the
>day!

It shows it there but it no longer works.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom