AZ hunter ed, THANK YOU

Bill_in_MI

A big thanks to Don, Jim, Deanna, and all those that volunteered their time for the Kingman class on the 7th and... for giving me a passing grade lol.

They made a long day fun, interesting, and educational.

Killed a Javi during my time there, deer eluded me although many were seen, and the big lion was never tracked down although Doug put in his time while I was chasing deer with Big Chino.

AZ was great to me and a great place to be during January!

Thx again guys and gals!

Bill Martin

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-12 AT 01:27PM (MST)[p]Congrats to you guys. I passed last year.

Did Don let you guys cheat and use "open books"?
yes, that's a joke.

I can neither confirm nor deny Don and a young member of class engaging in a show down card game, nor can I comment and the outcome of said alleged game and the ramifications (if any) for the implied class that may or may not have been convened.

Thx!
Bill

Don knows the AZ drawing game.
I took his class a few years back, and the next year a drew 12 AW late.
Any one who's thinking about it, Mr. Martin puts on a very interesting class.

Bill:

Congrats on the pig...yep those deer are tough.

You guys were great, makes our "job" a heck of a lot easier when we got a class like we had.

My card days are over.....I've learned my lesson well.

Will have another class, our final one for 2012 in April--date TBD based on instructors availability.

Don Martin
Master Instructor
AZ Hunter Education
Region III

P.S. we had 37 graduate from this class. I will go on record and say that at least TWO will draw a tag in 2012 and that the Hunter Ed point pushed them over the top.

AZ HUNTER ED GRADS,

We all enjoyed having you folks in class. It is always a pleasure to exchange info, ideas, and a hunt story or two with so many with diverse hunting experiences and accomplishments.

Our class average was 94% for 37 students; you all did a fine job and EARNED the scores you posted. The youngsters in class were exceptionally well-behaved and added to the class experience.

We will have another Non-Resident Supplemental Class in the Spring on 2012. When we have a firm date it will be posted on the AZGFD website and we will put the info up here on MM and a few of the other western hunting related websites.

We had several people in the January class that obtained the Hunter Ed Point that launched them into the max point pool for the antlered game they hope to hunt here in Arizona. Good luck to them and all the other students in the upcoming drawings.

Those of you that want to earn the Hunter Ed Point, come on out to Kingman this spring and get it!

Hope to see you then,
Jim Rich
AZ Region III Hunter Ed Team

Big thanks from Joe & Joe jr. Great class and looking forward to some great hunts that the bonus point will help us get sometime soon.

I as well would like to thank all of you for a great class. I won't draw for about 15 years but it was worth it.
Thanks again,
Ryan Hughes
Ft Collins Colorado

ah you of little faith. Remember the tips on how to play the draw "game" and maybe you won't wait so long!

Don

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom