AZ Muzzle Buck

Nice buck Travis. I bet your hunter is pumped!!! Did you get him in the same area you've been telling me about???

Donnie

That is a awesome desert buck. Congrats. I will be back in the deserts chasing big bucks in just a few more days. Hope I can glass a buck like this

folks this just another great buck for a hell of an outfitter. he puts his hunters on bucks like this on a regular basis and to hell with the strip tags they are over rated nothing like these giant burro bucks, the desert hides more 200 plus buck then the strip has to offer. in my opinon. i feel i can break records out here if i could just connect on one of the giants we see. again hell of a job travis

WAS that buck ruttin'? Hey Travis can you give me the exact GPS location where that buck was taken? I'm sure now that buck is dead a bigger one has moved in.If we weren't in a drought can you imagine how big that buck would really be.

Now that I'm thinking about it, you prolly killed that buck on the strip or down in ol' Mex because those buck's don't exist any where else in AZ.Thats all I have to say & thank you for your time.

That is huge body for a desert buck! Can't wait till the third!!! If any of you guys get a chance, check out maddglasser's website. He is one heck of a guide and a VERY nice guy!

Donnie

>Nice buck Travis. I bet your
>hunter is pumped!!! Did you
>get him in the same
>area you've been telling me
>about???
>
>Donnie

I'm tellin' you it was either the Strip or Mexico them bucks don't live any where else

Awesome buck Travis, looks very similar to the one that gave me the slip last year. Same gene pool. Those muzzy bucks sure are special. Congrats to the hunter.

Donnie
That buck was killed about 3 miles south of where I was tellin you about. We did see over 60 deer to the east of where I was tellin you and did not see much at "the spot". Look forward to meeting up with you in Jan. Also thanx to all you for the compliments. He was with 5 does, It was the only rut activity that I have seen so far.

Mesqiute hunter: We did not get gps cordinates but the exact location is as follows- turn right off that one hiway we always go down and then go about 1-3 miles down that dirt road and take left for about 1 mile and park next to the big mesquite tree next to the cactus(small cactus). Walk to the west up on the hill to the east and glass that rigde out out by the flats but close to the hills. You will know the one I'm talkin about because there is some rocks and greasewoods on it. Hope that helps!
Travis

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-07 AT 06:06PM (MST)[p]LOL... is there a spot like that on the Kiabab or in ol'Mexico???

Travis, I'll be out there on Thursday afternoon. I'm gonna try to find a camp spot somewhere north of the highway near the spot. My brother-in-law was out yersterday out west of there and saw 2 doe's with a little forkie, not rutting. I drive a white 94 Blazer (full size) and my compadre is driving a big white 08 Dodge. We're both pulling trailers, mine looks like something that should be parked behind a barn in Nebraska. LOL... yeah its old and ugly. We'll probably start off out west and work our way east. What do you think that storm is gonna do to the deer???

Donnie

p.s. are those double eye gaurds on that deer????

I will keep my eye open for ya. The storm should actually help in my opinion.

Yeah, I was thinking it might help too, especially right before and right after (its not gonna help this cold I have if I can't kick it by then). I should be out there till next Wed. I'm gonna make a point of coming by your camp to say hi. I'll bring some brews. Coors Light cans ok???

Donnie

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom