AZ on-line applications eliminated for '07

Glad I got mine done last week. Some of the hazards of going with the low bid.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Can someone tell me how much it is to apply for sheep? I'm thinking $1,200? Do they have a non res youth price or is it full price? Thanks, Greg

huntin100:

$1,400 plus $7.50 application. You must purchase a general hunting license (at a minimum), which is $151.25, to enter the draw.

Both resident and non-resident youth general hunting license is $15 (youth must be at least 10, but less than 14, years old). The regulations say that this youth license can't be purchased through the draw but only either at Arizona Game & Fish offices or on-line. Now that on-line is not an option you'll probably need to make a phone call to Arizona Game and Fish to find out what to do.

No price break on youth as far as sheep tags go. The only other mention of this subject is that an adult may pass a tag they draw to their child (see page 25 of the current regulations booklet).

thanks Ram, I found my huntin fool last night. I guess I need to get a proc. We both have licenses. In fact my 13 yr old lucked out and drew unit 7 antelope. It looks like I need to scrape together $3,300 dollars for deer and sheep. I was'nt planning on this. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom