AZ RESULTS POSTED

coueskiller

I wish!!!!!!!!!!! Man they need to hurry up, but im pretty sure it will be the 22nd. I just thought I would get all your blood pumping this friday AM. Good luck to all of you in the AZ. hat this year and I hope they keep all my money and take all my bonus points away this year.

Later,
Geoff

i guy i know called em and he said that they said today would be the day. i just tried. still nothin'. c'mon sheep tag.....

Sucker! I got on this website this morning, to see if there was any "news" on this site about the drawing. You got me going there for a moment Geoff!
Ninja!

Semper Fi,
Steve
1/5 (0331)

I need your full name and address for my attorney! You just about gave this old coot a heart attack. I hope today is the day. My nerves are on edge and I need a tag or two after four years of zeroes. You caught me peeking.

May you draw a unit 1 early bull tag!

Wait a minute, may you draw a unit 1 late bull tag! Yeah that's it!!

You commie!

I talked to a G&F employee today about a seperate issue but she laughed when I asked if the results would be up today. Oh well.

Pee Tea and Crabs?????? I'll take both for a few tags this year, man everybody got their hackles up this morning. I just checked again and nothin yet......

Geoff

Hey, i see a start of a very long topic....
May your pecker rot off from a slow moving flesh eating disease!
C'mon, what you all got?

BUM!!! At least they have changed their website. It now says that the results are not available yet. And you can get into the system. Can't be much longer.

Guys:

"A little bird told me."

Check for results starting Friday, July 22 AFTER 5 p.m.

Good luck!

Don Martin

Damn Casey that was hash!!!!! Hope it's not true. I scouted 9 and 5a this weekend and all I can say is come one elk & goat tags!!!!!!!! I hope they dont keep us waitint till this friday as a little bird told me the drawing was completed on 7/13/05.

Later,
Geoff

Got the blood pumping now that im off the floor as Radio would say " That a good one" later CM

Do you know how many "little birds" and "inside sources" are out there? They all lie! This is groundhog day all over again!

Muley 62 & others...tell what, I'll bet any of you a cold one (any flavor) that its on Friday, the 22nd, and will start AFTER 5 p.m...

Anyone wanna take that bet?

Oh, I drink Diet Coke, so you might wanna go get one now and put it in the refrigerator.

Oh, I'll be at the Bow Hunter Happening this weeeknd running one of the courses, so you can stop by.

Don Martin

If I am not mistaken, AZGFD must have tags mailed out by the 29th so most likely Don is right, they either know now or will have everything complete and available by this friday. I already have a unit 1 bull tag and a Kaibab tag.......LOL......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

I think it will be after 5:00 today! That means it might be the 29th but it will not be before 5 today.

Allen:
I hope you didn't waste your bonus points on that early, westside, meat hunt on the Kaibab?

Since I won't get drawn for anything, this isn't a big deal for me, just another day. Enjoy watching and hearing others getting fired up though, only its sad to hear and see all the crying when the info comes out.

Nope, don't play the lottery either... Figure I got about the same odds.

Guess getting old does have some benfits..you become a heck of lot more cryptic about some things.

Don Martin

Just checked my results...Unsuccessful!!
I'm jokin. But here is the latest on the AZ website, they have closed the draw results section so you can't even check your status. My hunch is they are getting ready to post results..or they are soo tired of obsessed nimrods like you and I checking every 15 seconds jamming up their website that they shut it down for a few days, I don't know. I do know I need therapy.

Sorry guys, but the reason it won't be until Friday and AFTER 5 p.m. is they don't want folks like us jamming up their phone lines, so by doing it at that time, you'll be on the computer, and NOT calling the main or regional G&F offices all weekend!

Don

Thats strange cuz results were posted on monday 7/19 in 2004. but maybe they learned from that. Also results in 2003 were posted on 7/16, 2002-7/15,2001-7/12. Getting later each year...LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Kilbuc:

You sure about last year? We found out on the previous Friday...

The reason it is late is simple. MONEY!

Right now, the dept. is making interest (though not much) off of everyone's money. They collect that interest until they pay off the warrants (checks) for refunds.

However, Arizona didn't close the application date until mid-June, so it appears they don't really keep your money as long as Wyoming does.

Don Martin

It was a Monday last year, and it is Monday this year.

No elk for me, but I did get a 12AE early mule deer tag. That'll work!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-05 AT 05:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-05 AT 05:55?PM (MST)

You are full of it Opp. but the result history is as follows:

2004 Monday July 19th

2003 Wednesday July 16th

2002 Saturday July 13th

2001 Thursday July 12th

2000 Friday July 14th

They have no excuses for the results to be posted this late. The internet draw was supposed to expedite the process & all it did was slow them down. I like most normal working folk have to put in for vacation time for the hunting season. It sure makes it hard to get approved when you got other fellers putting for their family vacations months in advance because you had to wait around for draw results.

Wasn't last years draw results a little later due to the fact they had another draw?

They did not have another draw last year. The draw was completed sometime during the first 8 days of July last year. The commission decided not to redraw but to instead issue more tags to the NR's who would have drawn had there not been a 10% cap in place. The dept had this information when we all went to the emergency meeting at the state fairgrounds. The meeting was on a Wednesday and we got the results on Monday last year.

Had the dept issued the results as soon as they were done with the draw we may have avoided last years fiasco. They have all the information now and could issue it but they just like to sit on their hands and make us sweat.

I just need to relax. We'll all find out soon enough.

Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom